Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star eco-friendly hotel, walk to Noordeinde Palace
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of The Hague, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Palace Garden and Noordeinde Palace. Binnenhof and Panorama Mesdag are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference space are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 120 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, electric kettles, and down comforters.
Parkhotel Den Haag
Parkhotel Den Haag features multilingual staff, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Art Deco hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Parkhotel Den Haag is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1912
- Meeting rooms 5
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Electric kettle
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.00 per night for guests up to 13 years old.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Den Haag Parkhotel
- Parkhotel Den Haag
- Parkhotel Den Haag Hotel
- Parkhotel Den Haag Hotel The Hague
- Parkhotel Den Haag The Hague
- Parkhotel Haag