Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with bar/lounge and coffee shop/café
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is steps from Beestenmarkt, Museum De Lakenhal, and Molenmuseum de Valk. Stedelijk Museum de Lakenhal and Valk Windmill are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 20 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests will also find TVs, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Rembrandt Hotel Leiden
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Leiden hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Rembrandt Hotel Leiden is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Rembrandt Leiden
- Rembrandt Hotel Leiden
- Rembrandt Leiden