Book your room at The Hague Marriott Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near Peace Palace
Located in the heart of The Hague, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Omniversum and World Forum Convention Centre. Peace Palace and Panorama Mesdag are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a conference center, and self parking.
All 306 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, refrigerators, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Hague Marriott HotelJohan De Wittlaan 30 The Hague 2517 JR
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 9688 square feet (900 square meters) include a conference center. This The Hague hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 3 km and a beach shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Hague Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 9688
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 24
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1971
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Great Room - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Garden Terrace - Overlooking the garden, this cafe specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 19.50 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 20 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 17.50 and EUR 24.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 19.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Worldhotel Bel
- Worldhotel Bel Air Hague
- Worldhotel Bel Hotel
- Worldhotel Bel Hotel Hague Air
- Hague Marriott Hotel
- Hague Marriott
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.