When you envision a new place, you might think you'll be rambling around the avenues, noticing the beautiful landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. Still, The Million Stone is one thing you are prepared for in particular. Now is the day to get there.
Accommodation Close to The Million Stone
Hotels near The Million Stone
Time travelers will love The Million Stone.
Situated in the fascinating city of Istanbul, it is visited and appreciated by travelers from all over the world.
If you're hoping to secure a hotel within convenient walking distance of The Million Stone, you can consider 421 located within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa and Azade Suites are among the most popular ones.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs low, have a look at the variety of budget-conscious hotels in the vicinity. The Eresin Crown Hotel - Special Class (0.4 miles away) and the Senatus Suites (0.2 miles away) are two popular places to bare in mind.
If you're hunting for a hotel room that's a little extra special, you'll come across plenty of upmarket options within walking distance. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the GLK PREMIER The Home Suites & Spa, (0.4 miles away), or the Hotel Sultania- Boutique Class, (0.3 miles away).
Before heading to The Million Stone, stop for a sweet treat at The International Orient Hostel. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a great place to grab a pick-me-up. Hungry travelers wanting a heartier dining experience can dig into a meal at Yasmak Sultan Hotel, a dining spot that's also nearby. Want to seal the night with a stiff drink? You won't have to travel too far to stumble upon Faros Restaurant Old City.
During your visit to the area, you'll figure out that there's more than just The Million Stone to check out:
- The Basilica Cistern, with its unearthed relics and age-old artifacts, reveals evidence of the area's past.
- Devote a few hours to arts and culture at Le Arts Turcs, a well-known art museum in the area.
- Historians should make time to see Hagia Sophia, a place where history springs to life to share the events of days long gone.
- If you need a well-deserved break, stroll down to Sultanahmet Square, take a seat, and watch all the action at this popular meeting place.
- The value of German Fountain is in its heritage. For both professional and amateur photographers, its whereabouts and architecture makes for a prime spot to get your camera out.
Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu is the nearest metro station to The Million Stone. It's located at a distance of roughly 0.5 miles. Marmaray Sirkeci Metro İstasyonu Güney (Cağaloğlu) Girişi is the next closest terminal and is just 0.4 miles away.
Istanbul hotels and lodging listed on Expedia have everything you want, so you're certain to get lodging near The Million Stone that you'll adore. Start hunting: Istanbul had more than a few guests in the most recent year. Need help making a decision? All the pointers and information you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. You'll spend confidently when it's time to reserve, too: multiple travelers approve of their Istanbul hotel.
- The guest services at lodging around The Million Stone will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a marvelous feature.
- Seeking room comfort in addition to spotlessness? We have it here.
- Rooms in Istanbul lodging are fresh, orderly, and eager to invite you in.
Istanbul getaways saw extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. With our vast inventory of hotels near The Million Stone, you can stay right at your prized site.
Istanbul Interesting Facts and Figures
After The Million Stone is realized, there are still more activities to do in Istanbul.
- Istanbul is starting to be recognized after having been a well-kept secret.
- After you spend a time on its a full schedule of action, you'll also realize Istanbul knows a few things about hospitality.
- Drop in on one of the area's monuments, then enjoy the nightlife to top off your good times right.
Say goodbye to the same old views and say hello to some breathtaking photo opportunities. Planning a holiday to Istanbul is always a good idea, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near The Million Stone from Expedia. Reserve now!