Find Hotels Near The Oaks Golf Club, Biloxi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to The Oaks Golf Club
The Oaks Golf Club Hotel Guide
Work on your long game, enjoy the fresh breeze and take some pointers from the locals at The Oaks Golf Club.
While you may not recognize Biloxi, the area it is located, you are probably familiar with the state capital, Jackson, 150 miles away.
Don't use valuable time traveling across town when you may as well stay at one of the 2 hotels that are 6 miles from The Oaks Golf Club. Seasoned travelers like the Carroll House Bed & Breakfast and Bay Town Inn.
There's nothing nicer than taking the weight off your feet and treating yourself to a snack and a coffee after sightseeing. Once you've gotten a good glimpse of The Oaks Golf Club, make your way to Cat Island Coffeehouse (300 East Scenic Drive, Pass Christian), which is only 0.3 miles away. For a meal that's more substantial, have a seat at one of the nearby dining establishments, Bacchus On The Beach (111 West Scenic Drive, Pass Christian).
Other Places to Visit near The Oaks Golf ClubBefore your flight departs, go check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of The Oaks Golf Club:
- Thou Art Gallery & GIfts provides everything an art enthusiast desires, so it's recommended you spend an hour or two here during your stay in this area.
- Test yourself and see if you can notch a few birdies at Pass Christian Isles Golf Club.
- Cast your mind back to the excitement of your glory days as you explore the fascinating campus of Saint Stanislaus College.
- The friendly locals at Oaks Golf Club love the challenges here, and you and your playing partners will too.
- Visitors and locals alike love discovering the displays of art at Alice Moseley Folk Art and Antique Museum.