Visiting The Parade
Visitors to The Parade are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia.
- There are 338 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in The Parade
Notable places to visit in the larger region include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rundle Mall and Government House.
As you make plans for a getaway to The Parade, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 294 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square is located within 1.5 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Adelaide Rockford is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adelaide can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Victoria Square, 1.9 mi/3 km from the city center, and Adelaide Festival Centre, which is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away.
Dressing for The Parade
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- The Parade gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F