Visiting The Patch
Those traveling to The Patch are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Puffing Billy Steam Train and Dandenong Ranges National Park.
- You'll find 1543 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in The Patch
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Puffing Billy Steam Train and Dandenong Ranges National Park. You'll also find Grants Picnic Area and Sherbrooke Forest in the area.
As you plan your vacation to The Patch, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 99 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Dandenong Ranges Cottages is located in the heart of The Patch. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in The Patch can enjoy access to free parking and a private spa tub. Expedia travelers love its nice bathrooms and location.
- Aquila Nova Retreat is located in central The Patch. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast in The Patch can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
Dressing for The Patch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 0.43 inches of rain falls on The Patch each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F