It is certainly worth your time to head to The Wall.
It's in St. Vincent. If you're spending time in Kingstown, the nation's capital, you'll just have to travel 6 miles.
You can locate about 3 hotels within a radius of 6 miles of The Wall. The Buccament Bay Resort - All Inclusive and Fairview Guest House are a few popular places.
If you are eager to keep your accommodation costs down, travel just 5 miles and you'll find yourself at the Richmond Vale Diving and Hiking Center, a local budget hotel.
Other Places to Visit near The Wall
You don't need to travel very far from The Wall to find other things to see and do in this area:
- The sight of an impressive crater awaits you at La Soufriere Volcano, yet another reminder of nature's strength and power.
- Take a stroll through the beautiful gardens of Botanical Gardens. Admire the wide range of plants, have a picnic with your family or simply take off your shoes and enjoy the grass between your toes.
- You won't regret going to see the largest Catholic church in the area, St. George's Anglican Cathedral.
- Pick up a bargain at Kingstown Market and enjoy the atmosphere of this lively local market.
- Spending some time at Fort Charlotte is a great day out for everyone, from families with little kids to history experts.