Beatiful apartment on the 7th floor of an eight floor block of flats with great view to Thessaloniki city and port. The apartment has a fully functional small kitchen, lounge space with a sofa-bed, TV, shower bathroom and a full double bed. Also there is a spacious balcony and a secure parking space is provided. The apartment is near the city center with many public transport stations close to it. You can find yourself at the heart of Thessaloniki city in 15 minutes by walking and you can enjoy a fabulous view from the balcony of the apartment. Just relax and enjoy it!!!
Minimal decorated and very modern studio apartment with double bed and great city view!!!
- Comfortable sofa-bed that can accommodate up to 2 persons.
- Big closet space.
- Private balcony with coffee table and comfortable chairs.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Kitchen equipped with Nespresso coffee maker, water kettle, fridge, French coffee maker, microwave with grill function, toaster, ceramic stoves, dishes, glasses and other things to prepare any meal.
- Hotel style equipped bathroom.
- Quick hot water electric boiler system.
- Hair dryer, hangers and big bathroom mirror.
- Special toilet seat cover for children.
- Iron and small ironing board.
- Inverter A/C unit for cooling and heating.
- Double glass sound proofing windows and curtains for shadow.
- Flat Full HD smart TV with NETFLIX, YOUTUBE and other applications.
- Fresh linen and towels.
- One use slippers.
- Big table that can be used also as a desk.
Options to reach the apartment:
a) Car. You can park your car in the private free parking space that we offer.
b) Bus. From the Airport you can use public bus No 01X and No N1 and get off at the public bus station located in the Railway Station area. ETA about 40 minutes.
c) Taxi. Ask the driver to transfer you to the address of the apartment, near the Railway Station. The price for this ride is approximately €25.
d) Train. Walk 150m from the Railway Station if you use the train and you will find your self relaxing in our space.
You can find all bus routes online at the OASTH site and also if you download the app of OASTH either in iOS or Android.