Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Situated in Thunder Bay, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Port Arthur Stadium and Thunder Bay Community Auditorium. Hillcrest Park and Thunder Bay Military Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, and a garden are onsite.
All 93 rooms offer coffee makers, TVs with cable channels, and free local calls. Hair dryers, ironing boards, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Travelodge Thunder Bay
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 690 square feet (64 square meters) include a meeting room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 93
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 64
- Conference space size (feet) - 690
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Sushi Station - Onsite sushi bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No cribs (infant beds) available
A refundable CAD50 deposit is payable by credit card and is due at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- A 1.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per stay
- In-room safe fee: CAD 2.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Thunder Bay Travelodge
- Travelodge Hotel Thunder Bay
- Travelodge Thunder Bay
- Thunder Bay Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Thunder Bay
- Travelodge Thunder Bay Hotel Thunder Bay
- Travelodge Thunder Bay Ontario
- Travelodge Thunder Bay Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).