Get an overview of this hotelPool with private cabanas at Tiburon hotel
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +Platinum members receive free room upgrades and +Platinum and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located on the scenic Tiburon Peninsula, this Marin County hotel is set on 3 landscaped acres, only 17 miles from San Francisco.
This hotel provides an on-site tavern, a swimming pool with private cabanas, and conference/event space, plus a business center.
Individually decorated guestrooms feature feather-top beds, DVD players, work desks, and complimentary wireless Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lodge at Tiburon1651 Tiburon Blvd Tiburon CA 94920
This pet-friendly Marin County hotel is just blocks away from cafes, shops, art galleries, and views of Tiburon. Many guests opt to walk to the ferry landing, which offers convenient service to Fisherman's Wharf or the Embarcadero.
Providing 5,000 square feet of meeting space, the craftsman-style Lodge at Tiburon features a swimming pool with private cabanas, spa tub, sundeck, fitness facility, DVD library, and free WiFi access. The business center provides an array of services, such as computer stations, a color printer, fax machine, and copier (surcharges).
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Tiburon Tavern - Formerly known as Tiburon Grill, the Tavern has fast become 1 of the most popular restaurants in Tiburon. This fine-dining venue serves eclectic American cuisine, showcasing the finest, freshest, seasonal ingredients, many of which are grown by local farmers. Fireside seating, patio dining, and a lively bar atmosphere contribute to the Tiburon Tavern's cordial ambiance.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational opportunities abound in the Tiburon area. Hiking, mountain biking, beachcombing and more are available at Marin Headlands, less than ten miles from the hotel. The giant trees of Muir Woods National Monument are only 12 miles away. Sailing and ocean kayaking off Angel Island, and wine tasting in Sonoma/Napa Valley are also offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- 1 per room (up to 70 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 for adults, USD 10 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Lodge Hotel Tiburon
- Lodge Tiburon
- Tiburon Lodge
- The Lodge At Tiburon Hotel Tiburon
- Hotel Tiburon Larkspur Collection
- Larkspur Collection Tiburon
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.