Think of yourself ambling through the city center of a new city, noticing the marvellous environment or the monuments wherever you look. But Tiger Stadium is one thing you are anticipating most of all. For as long as you can recall, it's been on your bucket list, and the moment has finally arrived to get there.
Accommodation Close to Tiger Stadium
Hotels near Tiger Stadium
Get your hands on some tickets to a major event at Tiger Stadium and be a part of the exciting environment.
This destination is located in Baton Rouge, which means visitors can also get to know this impressive state capital.
The one accommodation option in the immediate vicinity of Tiger Stadium is the Staybridge Suites Baton Rouge-Univ At Southgate. A mere 0.8 miles away, it is a popular choice for visitors who come here.
For travelers hoping to save a few dollars, there are a few budget-friendly accommodations in the area. Don't look further than the L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge or the Homewood Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge for a nice bed at a reasonable price.
If you appreciate the finer things in life, you'll be relieved to learn that there are a number of upscale hotels in the general area. The Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown and the Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - I-10 & College Dr. are well-known establishments that provide brilliant service and comfort.
Louie's Cafe (3322 Lake Street, Baton Rouge) is only 0.6 miles away from Tiger Stadium, making it the perfect destination for a much-deserved coffee break. That said, if you're in search of something more substantial, take the short walk to Voodoo BBQ & Grill (3347 Nicholson Drive A101, Baton Rouge).
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Tiger Stadium, there's lots more to do:
- Get some fresh air out at Mike the Tiger Habitat, a great reserve that is abound with wildlife. Here it is possible for them to be looked after by a dedicated group of people.
- Explore Louisiana State University and admire the building's detailed architectural design. You could even make arrangements and wander through the hallowed halls where many alumni, including some who have made significant contributions to today's society, once roamed.
- The Swine Palace is a community center for arts and culture that provides a wide variety of functions and exhibitions, including art displays, performances and workshops.
- Check out the hottest local acts at Varsity Theatre, a lively music venue in the area.
- Take a walk through the paved paths of Roosevelt Street Park. Spend some time under the blue sky and breathe in the fresh, invigorating air.
Our catalogue of places to stay in Baton Rouge furnishes all that you require, so you are certain to get options near Tiger Stadium you'll appreciate. It's time to get hunting lots of sightseers opt for Baton Rouge for a noteworthy holiday. When reservation time is here, you'll rest easy: new admirers of all kinds would recommend their Baton Rouge hotel to an acquaintance. Need help making a decision? All the information you're looking you'll find right here.
- Rooms in Baton Rouge lodging are neat, orderly, and quick to show you in.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling monument, the guest service at lodging close to Tiger Stadium is great.
- Looking for spaces that are comfy plus clean? You're on the right site.
With Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Tiger Stadium, we see your preferred spot in your future.
All About Baton Rouge
There are still even more activities to do in Baton Rouge once you've crossed Tiger Stadium off your agenda.
- Discover the perfect store to look for keepsakes and appreciate a delicious snack of the local fare.
- You'll realize Baton Rouge also knows a thing or two about greeting its arrivals with a hospitable hello after you spend some time on its abundant excursions.
- In order to really leave no sight unexplored, take a look at some pastimes near Baton Rouge.
Paying a visit to Baton Rouge is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Tiger Stadium. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and usher in more than a few new landscapes!