Get an overview of this hotelResort with private beach, full-service spa
Nestled on the beach, this Tuherahera resort is within 2 mi (3 km) of Tikehau Dock, Tikehau Port, and Tikehau Church. Tuherahera is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) away.
Catch some rays on Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
All 37 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as sitting areas and coffee makers. Furnished balconies or patios and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Enjoy the complimentary cabanas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 1
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( XPF 1500 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( XPF 1500 per day )
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Poreho - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Manea Spa has massage/treatment rooms, couples treatment room(s), and outdoor treatment areas. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps.
- Hot stone massage
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for XPF 7980 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 16965.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 8483.00 (from 5 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 25740.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 12870.00 (from 5 to 14 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 3200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 1500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 1500 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 8475 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 7980 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Tikehau Beach Pearl Resort
- Tikehau Beach Resort
- Tikehau Pearl Beach
- Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.