See yourself walking through the streets of a new spot, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous environment all around you. However, Timothy Hill is one feature you are especially anticipating. The moment has come to get yourself there.
Find Your Timothy Hill Hotel
Hotels near Timothy Hill
There's no doubt that time spent with nature is good for our health. So, when you feel a little run down, a trip to Timothy Hill could be just the medicine you need.
It is just one of many treasures that Basseterre, the nation's capital city, offers travelers.
To be in close proximity to Timothy Hill, stay at one of 7 hotels within 2 miles. One of the more well-known choices is the Marriott's St. Kitts Beach Club, just 0.9 miles away. Two more great options are the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino, 0.9 miles away, and the Timothy Beach Resort, only 0.3 miles away.
Whether you're searching for somewhere to stay for a while or you simply want a bed for a few nights, there are some great lower-priced options close by. Why not stroll over to the Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast, which is 1 mile away, or the Royal St.Kitts Hotel, which is 0.8 miles away?
If you love to live a lavish life, don't hesitate to book into one of the area's upmarket hotels. You'll find world-class facilities and a glamorous feel at the Mount Nevis Hotel and Beach Club and the Ottley's Plantation Inn.
Smell the aromatic scent of freshly-roasted coffee and nibble on a sweet treat at Rituals. This popular coffee shop is the perfect stop for visitors who want to see Timothy Hill. For a more nourishing meal, Bombay Blues Restaurant is a local dining spot that travelers often dine at. To finish the night right, take one final walk and buy a couple of beers at Vibes Beach Bar.
Before you go, check out what the rest of this area has available:
- On a delightful day when it's warm outside, go to South Friar's Beach and unwind for a while.
- As you explore this destination, make sure that you remember to see Basseterre Co-Cathedral of Immaculate Conception, the most significant Catholic church in this area.
- Independance Square is a well-known meeting point in the region. Swing by and enjoy a brief stroll relax on a bench and take in the bustling atmosphere.
- Marvel at The Circus, which not only tells the time, but is also a significant landmark that you can use to to navigate around town.
- Berkeley Memorial is one of the location's most admired, and looked at, monuments.
Our places to stay in St. Kitts offer everything you want, so you can be sure to find accommodation near Timothy Hill you'll love. It's time to get hunting: St. Kitts welcomed quite a few newcomers in the most recent twelve months. Find all the guidance you're searching for. You can rest easy once you are ready to reserve your spot, too: explorers of all manner recommended their St. Kitts hotel.
- Rooms in St. Kitts accommodation are always fresh and orderly.
- Fitting for such a stunning feature, the concierge service at accommodation close to Timothy Hill is grand.
- We have it here if you're seeking spaces that are comfy in addition to presentable and neat.
It's easy to see why getaways near St. Kitts saw additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. With Expedia's excellent catalogue of hotels near Timothy Hill, your prized site awaits.
Exciting St. Kitts
There are still even more things to see and do in St. Kitts with Timothy Hill accomplished.
- St. Kitts is now beginning to make itself known after having been a closed book.
- St. Kitts also knows many things about hospitality after you spend a day on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Be educated about St. Kitts's background, then enjoy the nightlife to end your exploration.
You won't regret paying a visit to St. Kitts, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Timothy Hill from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old sights and call on some new landscapes!