Travelers to Tinahely will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tinahely
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tinahely Courthouse Arts Centre. You'll also find Coollattin Golf Club and Clonmore Castle in the area.
As you plan your trip to Tinahely, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 61 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Murphys Hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from central Tinahely. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tinahely can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Amber Springs Hotel & Health Spa is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the center of Tinahely. This 4-star hotel in Gorey features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Mount Wolseley Hotel, Golf and Spa Resort is located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Tinahely. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tullow can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free Internet. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Tinahely
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Tinahely each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F