Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We booked a two week vacation island hopping in Greece. We stayed at over 5 hotels but Vincenzo's Family Hotel was by far our best experience. We were picked up at the port by Vincenzo who when we arrived at the hotel welcomed us to this beautiful sitting/garden/breakfast area with fresh fruit and ...
great location right across from beach, food was delicious! The wi-fi worked half the time but it looks like nobody was on the computer. Great place for families. definitely would go back and stay again!
We stayed four days at the Ethrion Hotel and we enjoyed it very much! The room was well decorated, very clean and quiet. The owner of the hotel was very helpful and attentive at our needs. The hotel itself was very well located, near all the attractions, without the noise.
Don't hesitate to get a room from this hotel for sure you will be happy with the clean good quality sheets and pillow! Room is really big enough to get comfortable space to leave and even open two big suitcases at the same moment. Breakfast is also good. But on the other hand you should either have ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tinos Island hotel! Finding the right temporary home during your Cyclades Islands holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tinos Island. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Tinos Island accommodations even let youbring several pets along for your trip.
- Cyclades Islands is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet lovers say Tinos Island has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Cyclades Islands has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Tinos Island is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 70% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?