Visiting Tione di Trento
Travelers to Tione di Trento will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Arboretum of Arco, Arco Castle, and Tower of Apponale. There are 982 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tione di Trento
A couple of favorite places to visit are Rendena Valley and Chiese Valley. Additionally, in the area you'll find Arboretum of Arco and Arco Castle.
As you start planning your visit to Tione di Trento, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 121 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Lovely Apartment in the Mountains for a big Family is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the center of Tione di Trento. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Riva del Garda can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Parc Hotel Flora is located 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the heart of Tione di Trento. This 3-star hotel in Trento features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Everest is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from central Tione di Trento. This 3-star hotel in Limone sul Garda features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Top places to visit in the area include Tower of Apponale, 11.9 mi/19.2 km from the city center, and La Rocca, which is 12 mi (19.3 km) away.
Dressing for Tione di Trento
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Tione di Trento gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F