Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Tissamaharama, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the safari tours, lakeside setting, and parks. In Tissamaharama, there are 75 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tissamaharama
The city's lakeside, parks, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Tissa Lake. Additionally, you might want to add Yatala Dagoba to your agenda.
In Tissamaharama, you'll find 75 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Thaulle Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
- Blue Turtle Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- EKHO Safari Tissa - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tissamaharama
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Tissamaharama gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 72°F