Overview of Parkhotel Waldeck
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room (Feuerberg)
Standard Double Room (Hirschbühl)
Standard Double Room (Hochfirst)
Comfort Double Room, Balcony (Feldberg)
Classic Suite, Balcony, Garden View (Maisonette)
About this area
Located in Titisee-Neustadt, Parkhotel Waldeck is in a rural area and near the boardwalk. Feldberg Ski Resort and Wutach Gorge are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Badeparadies Schwarzwald and Steinwasen Park. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and sledding.Visit our Titisee-Neustadt travel guide
- Lake Titisee - 5 min walk
- Badeparadies Schwarzwald - 11 min walk
- Golfclub Hochschwarzwald - 2 min drive
- Hochfirst Ski Jump - 8 min drive
- Adler-Skistadion - 9 min drive
- Titisee Station - 2 min walk
- Apart — 1 min walk
- Cafe Apart - 1 min walk
- Cafe Bamby - 2 min walk
- Castello - 2 min walk
- Pferdestall - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 1 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ringhotel Parkhotel Waldeck Titisee-neustadt
- Parkhotel Waldeck Hotel Titisee-neustadt
- Parkhotel Waldeck Hotel
- Parkhotel Waldeck Titisee-neustadt
- Parkhotel Waldeck
- Ringhotel Parkhotel Waldeck
- Parkhotel Waldeck Hotel
- Parkhotel Waldeck Titisee-Neustadt
- Parkhotel Waldeck Hotel Titisee-Neustadt
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Great place, total refurbishment needed
It is an amazing place to visit with fantastic hiking, local spa and beautiful scenery. The hotel has an excellent location. The rooms are dated, water pressure is poor. The smell of food is horrible throughout the hotel. The restaurant is good but very old fashioned. The reception staff are sweet though they lack training. We did not receive our discount card until the second day, they kept trying to charge us by parking despite repeatedly telling them we came by public transport, there was a charge for drinks which we did not have on our room plus we had the children from hell next door despite the hotel feeling quite empty.