Think of yourself in a fresh city: you perhaps picture yourself wandering around the lanes, taking note of the gorgeous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one thing you're counting on in particular: Tlatelolco. Now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Tlatelolco?
Hotels near Tlatelolco
No vacation to the area would be considered complete without a stop off at Tlatelolco.
This destination is only one of the hidden treasures that Mexico City, the country's capital, is home to.
Travelers are thrilled to learn that there are up to 118 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Tlatelolco. A few are the Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, the Downtown and the Le Meridien Mexico City, just 2 miles, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
Tighten your belt and save some dollars by booking a few nights at a budget hotel in the neighborhood. 1 mile away, you'll come across the Hilton Mexico City Reforma, but if that's unsuitable, then you might like to take a look at the Krystal Grand Reforma Uno, which is 1 mile away.
This destination's numerous upmarket accommodation options will be appealing to those who usually travel in style. The City Express Buenavista is simply 1 mile away, while the Ramada Reforma can be reached in 1 mile. Both are charming and comfortable.
Before you go to Tlatelolco, stop for a sweet treat at El Globo. This conveniently-close rest stop is a great spot to grab a quick pick-me-up. Later on, you really should grab a table at Cantina U de G for a complete meal. If you're not ready to call it, wander to Casa De Paquita La Del Barrio.
There are lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Tlatelolco:
- Go back in time and visit Plaza de las Tres Culturas, a great spot to hang out and catch up with friends.
- It may be old, but Plaza Garibaldi is still a well-used square where you are able to chill out while enjoying the history of the area.
- There's no doubt that there are numerous things we can learn from history, and a fascinating tour of Casa de los Condes de Heras y Soto certainly gives you something to think about.
- You won't mind giving your wallet a good workout at Forum Buenavista, one of the area's best locations to spoil yourself.
- Local people pay their respects to the sacred Santa Muerte Altar, so take their lead and immerse yourself in the faiths and traditions of the region.
It's 0.9 miles from Tlatelolco to the most conveniently located rail station, Estacion Buenavista.
Motels and resorts in Mexico City here on Expedia furnish everything you require, so you'll surely get spots near Tlatelolco that you'll enjoy. Mexico City welcomed quite a few travelers last year, so start going. Get all the recommendations you could want. You can roam with certainty when it's time to book, too: visitors of all types endorsed their Mexico City hotel.
- "Clean, fresh, and eager to show you in" is always the goal for Mexico City hotel rooms.
- We've got it here if you're looking for accommodations that are serene as well as clean.
- As you might hope near such a lovely feature, the concierge service at hotels around Tlatelolco is grand.
As you can see, it's understandable why accommodation near Mexico City had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right nearby with Expedia's wide selection of hotels near Tlatelolco.
Mexico City Facts
After Tlatelolco is crossed off your list, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Mexico City.
- Mexico City tours haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but soaring numbers of reservations mean the moment to make your move is now.
- You'll find Mexico City also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its arrivals with a cordial hello after some hours spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Get educated about Mexico City's past, then head out on the town to top off the adventure.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet more than a few astonishing landscapes. Planning a getaway to Mexico City is always a good idea, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Tlatelolco from Expedia. Reserve now!