Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco guesthouse in Buccoo with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this guesthouse is within a 10-minute walk of Buccoo beach and Mount Irvine Bay. The Kimme Museum Institute and Stonehaven Bay are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free guesthouse features WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area, and a computer station. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a library, express check-in, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 9 rooms offer WiFi and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fish Tobago Guesthouse
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
Fish Tobago Guesthouse features a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. This Art Deco guesthouse also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 8 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 8 per stay )
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually decorated
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Rafting on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
Guest House Policies
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Cash deposit: USD 15.50 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 8 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 12 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 12 (one-way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Late check-out fee: USD 47
Guest house Name
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse House
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse House Buccoo
- Tobago Fish
- Tobago Guesthouse
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Guesthouse Tobago
- Fish Tobago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.