Visitors to Todenham are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Swan Theatre, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, and Shakespeare Monument are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 541 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Todenham
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Swan Theatre, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, and Shakespeare Monument. Additionally, you'll find Anne Hathaway's Cottage in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Todenham, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 215 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- One Church Cottages, Your Luxe Cotswolds Getaway is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Todenham. This 4-star hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe Stratford upon Avon is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from central Todenham. This 4-star hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
- The Stratford is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the center of Todenham. This 3-star hotel in North Leigh features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Todenham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Todenham is 33.66 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F