Visitors can enjoy all that Todtnau has to offer including the ski areas, waterfalls, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and restaurants.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Todtnau
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Todtnau
A favorite place to visit in the city is Todtnauer Wasserfall. Additionally, you'll find Feldberg Ski Resort and Heimatmuseum Resenhof in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Todtnau. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Vital Hotel Grüner Baum - This 3.5-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Bergvital Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Todtnau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Todtnau is 37.13 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F