Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Minato apartments in Akasaka, near Tokyo Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in Akasaka, this apartment building is within a 15-minute walk of 21 21 Design Sight, Akasaka Sacas, and Billboard Live. Tokyo Midtown and Roppongi Hills are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free apartment building.
Each apartment features free WiFi and a washing machine, plus a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop. A TV, a coffee/tea maker, and a hair dryer are among the other amenities available to guests. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akasaka
1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akasaka features multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akasaka is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3000.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of JPY 2100 per pet, per night (maximum JPY 2100 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Pet fee: JPY 2100 per pet, per night (maximum JPY 2100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per night
- 1 3rd Residence Akasaka Hilltop Service
- 1 3rd Residence Akasaka Hilltop Service Apartment
- 3rd Residence Hilltop Service
- 3rd Residence Hilltop Service Apartment
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akasaka Apartment
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Apartment
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akasaka
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.