Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Tokyo apartment in Chiyoda, walk to Akihabara Electric Town
Popular property highlights
Located in Chiyoda, this apartment is within a 5-minute walk of Kanda Shrine, Mandarake Complex, and AKB48 Theatre. Tokyo Anime Center and Akihabara Electric Town are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free apartment features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and free WiFi in public areas.
All apartments are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include washers/dryers, refrigerators, and microwaves. Limited housekeeping is available.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Helpful staff
1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akihabara
1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akihabara features multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akihabara is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3000.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of JPY 2100 per pet, per night (maximum JPY 2100 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Pet fee: JPY 2100 per pet, per night (maximum JPY 2100 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per night
- 1 3rd Residence Akihabara River Side Service
- 1 3rd Residence Akihabara River Side Service Apartment
- 3rd Residence River Side Service
- 3rd Residence River Side Service Apartment
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akihabara Apartment
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Apartment
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akihabara
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.