Book your room at 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akihabara
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Tokyo apartment in Akihabara, walk to Akihabara Electric Town
Located in Akihabara, this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Mandarake Complex and Akihabara Electric Town. Ueno Park and Tokyo Dome are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas are available at this apartment.
All apartments are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free bottled water. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, refrigerators, and microwaves. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akihabara features multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 2100 per day.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pet fee: JPY 2100 per pet, per night (maximum JPY 2100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2100 per day
- 1 3rd Residence Akihabara River Side Service
- 1 3rd Residence Akihabara River Side Service Apartment
- 3rd Residence River Side Service
- 3rd Residence River Side Service Apartment
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akihabara Apartment
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Apartment
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Akihabara
- 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.