Get an overview of this hotel4-star Urayasu hotel in Maihama, walk to Tokyo Bay
Located in Maihama, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo Bay, Tokyo DisneySea®, and Disneyland® Tokyo. Tokyo Sea Life Park and Kasai Rinkai Park are also within 3 mi (5 km). Urayasu Maihama Station is 7 minutes by foot and Tokyo Disneyland Station is 10 minutes.
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. A theme park shuttle is free. Other amenities include self parking, a seasonal outdoor pool, and dry cleaning.
All 504 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include separate bathtubs and showers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Disney Ambassador Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Urayasu hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Disney Ambassador Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free theme park shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 504
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Empire Grill - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Casual Dining Chef Mickey - This buffet restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Deli-Cafe Tick Tock Diner - This delicatessen serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Hyperion Lounge - This lobby lounge serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Please note: Disney Park tickets are available for purchase at this property after check-in only.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3700 for adults and JPY 2400 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
- Disney Ambassador Hotel URAYASU SHI
- Disney Ambassador Hotel
- Disney Ambassador URAYASU SHI
- Disney Ambassador
- Disney Ambassador Hotel Urayasu
- Disney Ambassador Urayasu
- Disney Ambassador Resort All Inclusive
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from July to August. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.