Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDirectly accessible from Tokyo Station, a quiet luxurious haven in a busy city
Popular property highlights
Near Ginza shopping area
Located in central Tokyo where it is a 5-minute walk to the Imperial Palace, and a 10-minute walk to downtown area Ginza. It is 20 minutes by train to downtown area Harajuku or historical area Asakusa.
Free spa with Onsen baths
Guests have around-the-clock access to the business and fitness centers and multilingual concierges. The minimalist-style hotel also has a full-service spa, contemporary grill restaurant, lounge and bar.
Only 57 rooms of luxury
The 57 spacious guestrooms (at least 44 square meters) are elegantly decorated, featuring city views, extra-long beds, and are equipped with 3D blu-ray built-in TVs, surround sound stereos, and marble bathrooms with deep-soaking tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi
Directly accessible from Tokyo Station, Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi offers a quiet luxurious haven in a busy city, with spacious comfortable rooms, and a 24-hour fitness studio. Three meeting rooms are available. Free WiFi is available throughout the property, as well as free wired Internet access.
From the Four Seasons it is a 5-minute walk to the Imperial Palace, and a 10-minute walk to downtown area Ginza. It is 20 minutes by train to downtown area Harajuku or historical area Asakusa.
Guests can relax in a steam sauna or hot-spring bath at the spa, and children can play free video games in the room. The hotel offers 24-hour concierge service and free bicycles.
Complimentary greeting/sending services from/to the Limousine Bus Stop or Tokyo Station are available for guests arriving/departing via Shinkansen (bullet train), Narita Express or a limousine bus.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2002
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free train station pickup
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Satellite TV service
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
MOTIF RESTAURANT & BAR - Farm-to-table French cuisine: a gastronomic journey from early morning until midnight. Afternoon tea is served each day and includes seasonal dishes and an array of teas and other beverages.
Lounge and Bar - A variety of drinks and light meals are served in a comfortable setting with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking new Tokyo station and a city.
Room service is available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour fitness studio is equipped with cardio and weight-training machines, free weights and a steam room. Free-use bicycles are available for guests. The concierge can provide a jogging map of Tokyo's most popular jogging route around the Imperial Palace, which is only three blocks away from the hotel.
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Spa features 2 private treatment rooms, changing rooms, relaxation rooms, saunas, jet showers, and Onsen baths. The spa menu varies from a massage using Japanese traditional method to a treatment using aroma oil and cosmetics. A popular feature is the spa ritual which is combination of 2 treatments such as a facial treatment and body treatment or a body scrub and body treatment. Enhancements of treatments lasting 30 additional minutes (such as foot massage) to each basic treatment are also offered.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of JPY 9936 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 7.0 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 5092 and JPY 5092 for adults, JPY 2484 and JPY 2484 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5150 per day
- Valet parking fee: JPY 7200 per day
- Pet fee: JPY 9936 per accommodation, per stay
- Four Seasons Hotel Marunouchi
- Four Seasons Hotel Marunouchi Tokyo
- Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo
- Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo Marunouchi
- Four Seasons Marunouchi
- Four Seasons Tokyo Marunouchi
- Marunouchi Tokyo
- Tokyo Four Seasons Hotel
- Tokyo Marunouchi
- Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo At Marunouchi Japan
- 4 Seasons Hotel Tokyo At Marunouchi
- Chiyoda Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Chiyoda
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Awards & Affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.