Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury waterfront hotel on Odibia Island
Popular property highlights
20 minutes from airport
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is on the waterfront of Odibia Island, a 20-minute drive from Haneda International Airport. There's a monorail station right across the street, and Tokyo Big Sight convention center is 6 minutes away by cab.
Fine dining with a view
The hotel is home to the Gallery 21 art and photography exhibition, as well as to a seasonal outdoor pool. Diners at Star Road, one of 9 restaurants and bars, are treated to views of Mount Fuji, the Rainbow Bridge, and Tokyo Tower. Free shuttle buses run to Tokyo DisneySea® and Tokyo Disneyland®. The hotel offers free WiFi.
Bridge or port views
Some of the guestrooms and suites in this 30-story, 882-room hotel overlook Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Port. All have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests can relax at the end of the day with handheld showers and high-end skincare products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba provides a health club and a spa tub. Guests can grab coffee at one of the hotel's 2 coffee shops/cafés. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service, free WiFi, free wired Internet access, and 2 meeting rooms.
This family-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking and airport transfers are available for a surcharge.
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba has designated areas for smoking.
- Free theme park shuttle
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1996
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 882
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 30
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Grill on 30th - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Teppan yaki HAMAYU - This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner.
Japanese Restaurant OSHIMA - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Garden Dining - This restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
LE BOUQUET - This café serves lunch and dinner.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, fitness facilities and a sauna.
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3339 for adults and JPY 1800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2800.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1080 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Daiba Grand Pacific
- Grand Pacific Daiba
- Grand Pacific Daiba Hotel
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.