Get an overview of this hotelTokyo hostel in Shinagawa
Popular property highlights
Located in Shinagawa, this hostel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, Tokyo Tower, and Mori Art Museum. Keio University and Shinagawa Aquarium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with laundry facilities, this smoke-free hostel has tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, showers, and free toiletries.
- Helpful staff
Guest House Shinagawa-shuku
Guest House Shinagawa-shuku features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Guest House Shinagawa-shuku is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (heating)
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 6 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Cash deposit: JPY 1000 per stay
- Late check-in fee: JPY 500 for check-in between 10 PM and midnight
- Guest House Hostel Shinagawa-shuku
- Guest House Shinagawa-shuku
- Shinagawa-shuku Guest House
- Guest House Shinagawa-Shuku Tokyo
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Alcohol is not served at this property.