Get an overview of this hotel3-star Tokyo hotel in Akasaka, near Tokyo Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in Akasaka, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Suntory Hall and Tokyo Midtown. National Diet Building and Mori Art Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a meeting room. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
The bathroom is shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Avanshell Akasaka
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Event facilities measuring 237 square feet (22 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and an elevator (lift).
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 237
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 71
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Osteria Pippos - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- AKASAKA AVANSHELL
- AKASAKA AVANSHELL HOTEL
- AVANSHELL AKASAKA
- AVANSHELL AKASAKA HOTEL
- AVANSHELL HOTEL
- AVANSHELL HOTEL AKASAKA
- HOTEL AVANSHELL
- HOTEL AVANSHELL AKASAKA
- Hotel Avanshell Akasaka Tokyo, Japan
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.