Get an overview of this hotel3-star Tokyo hotel in Minato, near Tokyo Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in Minato, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Keio University and within 3 mi (5 km) of Tokyo Tower and Mori Art Museum. Tsukiji Fish Market and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, conference space, dry cleaning, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 160 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include down comforters, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Jal City Tamachi Tokyo
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 13741 square feet (1277 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Jal City Tamachi Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Year Built 2000
- Meeting rooms 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1277
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 13741
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie Garden Pisces - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Hoshikawa - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Ryuoh - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3600.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3600.00 per night
- Hotel Jal City Tamachi
- Hotel Jal City Tamachi Tokyo
- Hotel Jal Tamachi
- Hotel Tamachi
- Jal City Tamachi
- Jal City Tamachi Tokyo
- Jal Hotel Tamachi
- Jal Tamachi
- Jal Tamachi Hotel
- Tamachi Hotel
- Hotel JAL City Tamachi Tokyo Japan
- Jalcity Tamachi Tokyo Minato
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.