Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Tokyo hotel in Chiyoda, walk to Tokyo Dome
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Located in Chiyoda, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo Dome and Yasukuni Shrine. Imperial Palace Garden and Akihabara Electric Town are also within 2 mi (3 km).
3 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free theme park shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, a business center, and conference rooms.
All 668 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and electric kettles. Other amenities available to guests include Select Comfort beds, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3875 square feet (360 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 668
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free theme park shuttle
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 360
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Year Built 1985
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 3875
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Electric kettle
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Beltempo - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hirakawa - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Nangokushuka - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
- Edmont Hotel
- Hotel Edmont
- Hotel Metropolitan Edmont
- Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo
- Metropolitan Edmont
- Metropolitan Edmont Hotel
- Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo
- Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo, Japan
- Metropolitan Edmont Chiyoda
- Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo Japan
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.