Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Ota hotel in Shinagawa
Popular property highlights
Located in Shinagawa, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Shinagawa Aquarium and within 6 mi (10 km) of Kawasaki Daishi and Joypolis. LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo and Madame Tussauds Tokyo are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with self parking, this hotel has dry cleaning and a front-desk safe. Wired Internet in public areas is free.
All 86 rooms offer free wired Internet, refrigerators, and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori
Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori features dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free wired Internet
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- LCD TV
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 840 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 4504
- Hotel Omori
- Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori
- Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori Tokyo
- Omori Hotel
- Sunroute Patio Omori
- Sunroute Patio Omori Tokyo
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.