Good place to stay.
Posted Feb 20, 2016
Good place to stay, that's all I can say about this hotel. No surprises.
All the good things:
1. Room is small, but everything I needed is there.
2. Wifi is very strong anywhere in the hotel. No password required.
3. 3-min across the South Exit of the TCAT, you will see a 7-11, look towards the left and you will see the hotel. Bus from Narita Airport, one-way Y1900 for foreigners.
4. On Metro, alight at Suitengumae, exit 2, you will be right in front of the said 7-11.
5. Free shuttle, one-way (20-min) to Tokyo Station where you can get on any transport you need to go around and out of Tokyo. We took the bus from here to Mt Fuji, 3-hour journey, cost Y3000 for a return ticket.
6. Breakfast is included. Simple but filling.
7. Asked for extra pillows, they were given immediately.
8. Air-Cond has cold and hot air, worked perfectly.
Walk along the street in Ningyocho, there are plenty of shops and restaurants, cafes too.
A very convenient location for travelers.