Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Tokyo hotel in Minato, near Tokyo Tower
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Tokyo hotel is located near the airport, within 1 mi (2 km) of Shiba Park, Tokyo Tower, and Tsukiji Fish Market. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Stock Exchange are also within 3 mi (5 km).
7 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, and a health club are available at this hotel. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, self parking, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 336 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as sitting areas and coffee makers. Guests will also find WiFi, wired Internet, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
InterContinental Tokyo Bay
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. Wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Number of floors - 17
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed internet ( JPY 1620 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed internet ( JPY 1620 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Provence - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Italian Dining Zillion - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Teppanyaki TAKUMI - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Chef's Live Kitchen - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
- Golfing nearby
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 9763.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3699 for adults and JPY 2218 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1620 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 1620 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3000-3100 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1500-1550 (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9763.00 per stay
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay
- InterContinental Tokyo Bay
- Tokyo Bay InterContinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan
- InterContinental Tokyo Bay Hotel
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.