Get an overview of this hotelTokyo hostel in Taito, walk to Sensoji Temple
Popular property highlights
Located in Taito, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Sensoji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. Tokyo National Science Museum and Tokyo National Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hostel features a bar/lounge, a microwave in a common area, and a refrigerator in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, a computer station, and a library are onsite.
All 35 individually decorated rooms offer free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN & HOSTEL
Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN & HOSTEL features a library, a terrace, and multilingual staff. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Tokyo hostel also offers laundry facilities, a television in a common area, and an elevator (lift). A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2013.
Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN & HOSTEL is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Shared microwave
- Designated smoking areas
- Shared refrigerator
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Shared/communal kitchen
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Towels/sheets: JPY 50 per person, per stay
- Asakusa Hostel Khaosan
- Asakusa Khaosan World
- Khaosan Asakusa Hostel
- Khaosan Asakusa World
- Khaosan Asakusa World Hostel
- Khaosan Hostel Asakusa
- Khaosan World
- Khaosan World Asakusa
- Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel
- Khaosan World Hostel
- Khaosan World Asakusa Ryokan Tokyo, Japan
- Khaosan World Asakusa Hostel Tokyo, Japan
- Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN HOSTEL Tokyo
- Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN HOSTEL
- Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN Tokyo
- Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.