- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Mandarin, Grand Room, 1 King Bed
Mandarin, Grand Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Mandarin, Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Premium, Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Premium, Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Oriental Suite, Suite, 1 King Bed
Mandarin, Suite, 2 Twin Beds
Mandarin, Suite, 1 King Bed, Corner
Executive Suite, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Chuo neighborhood, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ueno Park and Yoyogi Park, while Tokyo Tower and Disneyland® Tokyo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Akihabara Electric Town - 19 min walk
- Tokyo International Forum - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 3 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 4 min drive
- Shinnihombashi Station - 2 min walk
- Kanda Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 46 min drive
- 与志喜 - 1 min walk
- Sembikiya Headquarters - 1 min walk
- Mie terrace Shinichi restaurant - 1 min walk
- Tarīzu Kohī - 1 min walk
- Café Aimée Vibert - 2 min walk
About this property
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2800 and JPY 4300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 63000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was amazing