Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Tokyo hotel in Nihonbashimuromachi, near Tokyo Imperial Palace
Popular property highlights
Located in Nihonbashimuromachi, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bank of Japan and Akihabara Electric Town. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Palace Garden are also within 2 mi (3 km).
8 restaurants, a full-service spa, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. Additionally, a health club, 2 coffee shops/cafés, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 179 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, refrigerators, and minibars.
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
In addition to a full-service spa, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo features a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 8 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Business center
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1800 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1800 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- DVD player
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo has 8 restaurants on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 10000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2800 and JPY 4300 for adults, JPY 0 and JPY 4300 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 63000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000 per night
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Tokyo Mandarin Oriental
- Chuo Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Japan
- Mandarin Tokyo
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.