Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Tokyo hotel in Nihonbashi, near Tokyo Imperial Palace
Located in Nihonbashi, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bank of Japan and Akihabara Electric Town. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Palace Garden are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A full-service spa, a health club, and a spa tub are available at this hotel. Other amenities include a sauna, WiFi in public areas, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 179 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, DVD players, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo2-1-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi Tokyo Tokyo-to 103-8328
In addition to a full-service spa, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo features a health club and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Full-service spa
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JPY 500.00 per hour ), Wired internet access ( JPY 500.00 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( JPY 500.00 per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( JPY 500.00 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- DVD player
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 10000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 500.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 500.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 500.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 500.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 63000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000 per night
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Tokyo Mandarin Oriental
- Chuo Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Hotel Chuo
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Japan
- Mandarin Tokyo
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.