Get an overview of this hotel3-star Tokyo hotel in Osaki, near Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum
Located in Osaki, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography, and Keio University. Naka-Meguro and Shinagawa Aquarium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking. Additionally, conference rooms, dry cleaning, and a convenience store are onsite.
All 412 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and TVs with satellite channels. Room service, down comforters, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
New Otani Inn Tokyo
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a grocery/convenience store, and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
New Otani Inn Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 412
- Number of floors - 13
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1987
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
FUNACHAYA - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Lounge - This café serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 4752.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 2376.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2494.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000/1H
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000/1H
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2376.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4752.00 per day
- New Otani
- New Otani Inn
- New Otani Inn Tokyo
- New Otani Tokyo
- New Otani Tokyo Inn
- Otani Inn
- Otani Inn Tokyo
- Otani Tokyo
- Tokyo New Otani
- Tokyo New Otani Inn
- Hotel New Otani Tokyo Executive House ZEN & The Main Japan
- New Otani Hotel Tokyo
- New Otani Tokyo Garden Hotel
- New Otani Inn Tokyo Hotel Shinagawa
- New Otani Shinagawa
- New Otani Inn Tokyo Shinagawa
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.