Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Tokyo hotel in Osaki, near Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Osaki, this hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Tokyo Bay and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum. Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography and Keio University are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking. Other amenities include conference space, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 427 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and TVs with satellite channels. Room service, down comforters, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.
New Otani Inn Tokyo
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a grocery/convenience store, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
New Otani Inn Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Year Built 1987
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Number of floors - 13
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
FUNACHAYA - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Lounge - This café serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 4752.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 2376.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2494.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000/1H
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000/1H
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2376.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4752.0 per day
- New Otani
- New Otani Inn
- New Otani Inn Tokyo
- New Otani Tokyo
- New Otani Tokyo Inn
- Otani Inn
- Otani Inn Tokyo
- Otani Tokyo
- Tokyo New Otani
- Tokyo New Otani Inn
- Hotel New Otani Tokyo Executive House ZEN & The Main Japan
- New Otani Hotel Tokyo
- New Otani Tokyo Garden Hotel
- New Otani Inn Tokyo Hotel Shinagawa
- New Otani Shinagawa
- New Otani Inn Tokyo Shinagawa
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.