- Yoyogi Park
- 6 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 7 min drive
- 2 min walk
- EXCELSIOR CAFFE
- 3 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighborhood, Park Hyatt Tokyo is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Yoyogi Park, while Tokyo Tower and KidZania Tokyo are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Ueno Zoo and Sunshine Aquarium.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Yoyogi Park - 6 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 7 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 8 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 15 min drive
- Waseda University - 18 min drive
- Tochomae Station - 8 min walk
- Hatsudai Station - 12 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67 min drive
- New York Grill — 1 min walk
- Giandole — 1 min walk
- Kozue - 2 min walk
- EXCELSIOR CAFFE - 3 min walk
- Zauo Fishing Restaurant - 3 min walk
About this property
Park Hyatt Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Additional fees apply to children 13 years old and younger for breakfast and other meals when sharing existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 6325 for adults and JPY 3162 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4800 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Tokyo Park
- Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel
- Tokyo Park Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Shinjuku
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Tokyo
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel Tokyo
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A beautiful hotel with magnificent views and excellent service.