Get an overview of this hotelTokyo hotel in Taito, near Sensoji Temple
Popular property highlights
Located in Taito, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Sensoji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. Tokyo National Science Museum and Tokyo National Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, laundry facilities, and free WiFi in public areas.
All 18 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and phones.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
SAKURA Ryokan has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 860.00 per person (approximately)
- Ryokan SAKURA
- SAKURA Ryokan
- SAKURA Ryokan Tokyo
- Sakura Ryokan Hotel Taito
- Sakura Ryokan Tokyo, Japan
- SAKURA Ryokan Hotel Tokyo
- SAKURA Ryokan Hotel
- Sakura Ryokan Tokyo Japan
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.