Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelTokyo hostel in Kagurazaka, near Yasukuni Shrine
Popular property highlights
Located in Kagurazaka, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Nippon Budokan, Yasukuni Shrine, and Tokyo Dome. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Palace Garden are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A microwave in a common area, a refrigerator in a common area, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, free newspapers, and multilingual staff.
All 158 shared rooms offer free WiFi.
Tokyo Central Youth Hostel
Tokyo Central Youth Hostel features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Tokyo hostel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk, a television in a common area, and a microwave in a common area.
Tokyo Central Youth Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 0
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Shared accommodations
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 8 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 700 per person (approximately)
- Tokyo Central Hostel
- Tokyo Central Youth
- Tokyo Central Youth Hostel
- Tokyo Central Youth Hostel Shinjuku
- Tokyo Central Youth Hotel Shinjuku
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.