Visitors to Tombstone are sure to enjoy the entertainment choices, theaters, and bars. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its local tours. You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sierra Vista.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tombstone
Well known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Tombstone Epitaph Museum, Birdcage Theater, and Rose Tree Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Allen Street, Tombstone Historic District, and Doc Holliday's Gunfight Palace. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tombstone. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tombstone Monument Guest Ranch - This 3-star ranch features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Allen Street Inn - Our customers like the overall value and room size at this motel. Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and cable TV.
- Katie's Cozy Cabins - Amenities at this 2-star cabin include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Tombstone
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tombstone is 13.54 inches
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F