Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Tomino from $425
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Beach Condos in Tomino
- STUDIO with large terrace and beautiful view (fort and sea)Saint-Florent, CorsicaGet Rates3/5 (3 reviews)
- Apartment for Rent for JulyPatrimonio, CorsicaGet Rates
- Grand t 2 on BastiaBastia, CorsicaGet Rates
- Soothing 4-person apartment in the heart of ErbalungaBrando, CorsicaGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
Beach Villas in Tomino
- Les 4 vents - VILLA WITH HEATED POOL NEAR ST FLORENTPatrimonio, CorsicaGet Rates
- Villa Elba E Case DI MisincuCagnano, Corsica
The price is $425 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Independent villa - 2 South terraces - Exceptional sea view - 5 min from the beachBrando, CorsicaGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (20 reviews)
- Miomo Pool Villa - 900m beach - green and relaxing settingSanta-Maria-di-Lota, CorsicaGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (9 reviews)
- Domaine E Caselle résidence HôtelièreLieu Dit Calvello, Patrimonio, CorseGet Rates
- HOUSE VILLA PIETRACORBARA WITH LARGE GARDEN SHADOW NEAR THE BEACH IN QUIETPietracorbara, CorsicaGet Rates4.2/5Very Good! (10 reviews)
- Magnificent Villa With Heated Pool, 900 Meters From Farinole BeachFarinole, CorsicaGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Villa VillalanaD85, Lavasina, BrandoGet Rates
- Domaine Vermentinu, Comfortable Villa With Private Pool, 4 BedroomsBarbaggio, CorsicaGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (15 reviews)
- Villa in the heart of Erbalunga perfect for your holidays!!Brando, CorsicaGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Tomino
Book a great spot to stay in Tomino, a place with a lot to offer the traveler dreaming of a beach holiday. There are a variety of hotels and other accommodation options in this destination, so it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you browse for a place to stay by the water in Tomino, check out these top-rated beach hotels with positive customer reviews.
Charming Village House With Terrace: sea View, Underground Houses - Historic vacation home near Tamarone Beach. It features in-room kitchens and TVs.
Hotel le Tomino - 4-star hotel near Tamarone Beach. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Tomino
Good weather can be important during a beach vacation, so you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide when to visit.
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 83°F
- Coldest months: January, February, March, and December, with an average temperature of 42°F
- Driest months: July, March, April, and May, with an average rainfall of 0.07 inches
- Rainiest months: August, October, September, and November, with an average rainfall of 0.12 inches
Sightseeing in and Around TominoAfter arriving and checking into your hotel, you'll probably want to explore your surroundings. If you're eager to check out the beaches, head to Pietracorbara Beach or Erbalunga Beach for some relaxation by the water. Make time for a range of local attractions, which include Tamarone Beach and Tour Chiapelle. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Porticciolo Marina or Osse Tower.
Getting Around Tomino
To get to Tomino, book a flight to Bastia (BIA-Poretta), the closest major airport, which is located 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.