Think of yourself sauntering around the city center of your perfect getaway, noticing the monuments or the gorgeous environment wherever you look. However, Topkapi Palace is one feature you're especially counting on. For years, you have wanted to escape there, and now is the time to mark it complete.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Near Topkapi Palace?
Hotels near Topkapi Palace
Topkapi Palace ought to be at the top of your must-see list. After all, there's a good reason that it's considered iconic.
Located in the city of Istanbul, it draws in travelers from many different parts of the world.
If you want to find a hotel within convenient walking distance of Topkapi Palace, you can choose from 284 that are within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa and Azade Suites are definitely some of the most popular ones.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having numerous budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Georges Hotel Galata and the Eresin Crown Hotel - Special Class are two good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 0.7 miles.
The immediate area also features a variety of upmarket hotels that offer guests a rather extravagant experience. Inject some pizzazz into your entire experience at the Haze Karaköy, (0.9 miles away), or the GLK PREMIER The Home Suites & Spa, (0.8 miles away).
Inhale the fragrant smell of coffee beans and snack on a tasty treat at The International Orient Hostel. This popular coffee shop is the perfect stop-off point for visitors who want to go to Topkapi Palace. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, have a meal at another establishment in the area, Yasmak Sultan Hotel. If you're not ready to head back to the hotel, find your way to Faros Restaurant Old City.
Make certain you save some time in your itinerary to check out some of the other things that are available in the region of Topkapi Palace:
- Spend some time at the Istanbul Archaeology Museum and explore the artifacts on display and the past civilizations that created them.
- Considered one of the most iconic local bridges, Topkapı Harem is a must-see for those wanting to dig deeper into the history of the area.
- Get in touch with your spiritual side and offer up your own prayer at Hagia Irene.
- Gulhane Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is visited by both visitors and local community members. Pack some healthy snacks and recline among the trees.
- Get a look into what it's like to live in this area by strolling down Sogukcesme Sokagi. It's the perfect opportunity to encounter some of the hospitable local residents.
One way to access Topkapi Palace is via rail. Located about 0.4 miles away, Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu is the closest metro station. The second closest rail station, Marmaray Sirkeci Metro İstasyonu Güney (Cağaloğlu) Girişi, is about 0.4 miles away.
Our registry of resorts and hotels in Sirkeci offers all that you want, so you'll surely have selections near Topkapi Palace that you'll appreciate. With hundreds of arrivals last year, you shouldn't be the only one searching. All the recommendations and pointers you could ever want we have right here. Once you're ready to reserve your room, roam confidently: travelers of all kinds would recommend their Sirkeci hotel to their buddies.
- Discover that hotels in Sirkeci will always be primed to welcome you into tidy and neat rooms.
- We've got spaces that are cozy for all groups, including families with children and individuals.
- The guest service at hotels close to Topkapi Palace will be awesome, which is appropriate for such a stunning feature.
Suites close to Sirkeci got more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. Thanks to Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Topkapi Palace, your choice spot lies in your future.
Once you've checked Topkapi Palace off your schedule, you'll still have things to do in Sirkeci.
- Until recently, Sirkeci sightseeing has been kept secret, but the number of bookings has been soaring, meaning now is the time to book.
- Sirkeci also knows a thing or two about special treatment after you spend some time on its abundant pastimes.
- Pay a visit to a local historical site, then head out on the town to end your day with a bang.
Paying a visit to Sirkeci is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Topkapi Palace. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and call on some amazing new landscapes!