Book your room at Bond Place Hotel
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Queen TwinMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room (One Double and Two Twin Beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Run of HouseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Toronto hotel in Downtown Toronto, near University of Toronto
Located in Downtown Toronto, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Mackenzie House, University of Toronto, and Hockey Hall of Fame. Toronto Public Library and CN Tower are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and WiFi in public areas.
All 285 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and pillowtop beds. Refrigerators and coffee makers are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 2300 square feet (207 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Bond Place Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Conference space size (meters) - 207
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 285
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 8.95 CAD per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 8.95 CAD )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Pomanar Grill and Juicery - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 8.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.950001 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.