Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Toronto hotel near CN Tower and theatres
Popular property highlights
In city centre
Located in Toronto's theatre/entertainment district, this hotel is within 0.4 km (0.3 mi) of the Princess of Wales Theatre, CN Tower, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and Rogers Centre.
Outdoor rooftop pool
Hyatt Regency Toronto offers a selection of restaurants and bars. A Starbucks is in the lobby. A seasonal outdoor pool on the rooftop boasts spectacular city views. A 24-hour business center is also on site.
42-inch plasma TVs
Facing the city or Lake Ontario, guestrooms feature 42-inch plasma TVs, iPod stereos, multimedia adaptors, and Hyatt Grand Beds™. Wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms offer massage showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Toronto
Hyatt Regency Toronto is in the heart of downtown's theatre district, adjacent to the Second City Comedy Club. Popular attractions, including theatres, CN Tower, and more than 150 restaurants and bars, are within walking distance. Guests can check in to the hotel via their mobile devices. Express check-in kiosks are in the lobby.
A seasonal rooftop pool with sundeck provides city views. The Hyatt StayFitTM gym is open 24 hours a day. Saunas are also on site.
The King Street Social Kitchen is open for breakfast. Overlooking bustling King Street, the Mix Bistro Bar serves lunch and dinner. A Starbucks is in the lobby. Room service is available during limited hours.
This non-smoking hotel offers a full-service 24-hour business centre, and luggage storage. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms. Underground parking is available for a surcharge. Dogs are accepted for an extra charge and in specific rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 20
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Year Built 1990
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 0.00 )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Plasma TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Hyatt Regency Toronto has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room from 6:30 AM until 10:30 AM (surcharge).
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Guests booked in Bed and Breakfast rate plans receive breakfast for 2. Any additional guests in the booking are charged an extra-person charge of CDN 40 per person, per night that includes breakfast.
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- 3.00 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 28.00 for adults and CAD 28.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Toronto
- Hyatt Regency Toronto
- Hyatt Toronto
- Hyatt Toronto Regency
- Regency Hyatt Toronto
- Regency Toronto
- Toronto Hyatt
- Toronto Hyatt Regency
- Toronto Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.