a Low end Hyatt Regency
Posted Sep 21, 2016
The room had a strong odour of a recent cleaning solvent, a large wet spot on the carpet, a couple of ceiling lights burned out, room service screwed up my order after assuring me they had it right, the public areas are very basic and the inroom air con very noisy.
The building is a mixed office/hotel and the hotel part feels like a cheap retrofit. I would not stay there again.
Comment from Hotel Management
Oct 3, 2016 by Guest Relations Associate, Hotel Management
I am very disappointed to hear of your experience with our property. I have shared all of your comments with the hotel's executive management team in an effort to improve experiences for all guest's. I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide the authentic service that is indicative of Hyatt.
Paul R. - Guest Relations Associate